Important Vaccine Updates
- Divine Providence Village (DPV) is NO longer administering vaccines, including the anticipated 3rd booster shot.
- If you are a community member and received your COVID-19 vaccine through Divine Providence Village, please contact your county or local pharmacy clinics to schedule your 3rd dose.
- You can also use the following link to register for the COVID-19 vaccine: Vaccines.gov
- Please do NOT call or visit the DPV campus for vaccine information.
- If you have lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Card, please click this link to order a new card: https://expressforms.pa.gov/apps/pa/DOH/SIIS-release-of-records
The 400 men and women that make up the Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence rely on your generosity to support the quality continuum of care that provides for their needs.
Approximately 10% of our residents have no family to care for them. We are their family. Well over half of the members of our Communities have a diagnosis of severe to profound intellectual disability and need specialized care to supply their most basic human needs. We do that with love and generosity, recognizing in each individual the image of God.
The Communities Don Guanella and Divine Providence
envision a world where people with intellectual disabilities are respected, accepted, and appreciated for their unique gifts and abilities. In full partnership with Catholic Social Services, families, employees, and volunteers, Don Guanella and Divine Providence offer best practices, caring services, and a quality of life, which enhances the fulfillment of each individual’s God-given potential. In so doing, the program brings hope to many and transforms their lives as well.