Important Vaccine Updates
Our vaccination schedule link was due to go live on Tuesday January 19. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a delay and it will be up and running as soon as possible.
When the link is posted, we will only be able to vaccinate individuals who fall under the Phase 1A (see below).
It is our hope to move on to Phase 1B soon, however, we are required to prioritize Phase 1A.
Please check back for updates on what Phase we are vaccinating.
Please do NOT call or email about the vaccine.
The Divine Providence campus is private property. Please DO NOT come to the Divine Providence campus without an appointment. We DO NOT accept walk-ins for vaccines.
Thank you and stay safe.
PA Covid-19 Vaccine Phases:
|• Long-term care facility residents
Health care personnel including, but not limited to:
• Emergency medical service personnel
• Nursing assistants
• Dental hygienists
• Medical Technicians
• Pharmacy technicians
• Health professions students and trainees
• Direct support professionals
• Clinical personnel in school settings or correctional facilities
• Contractual HCP not directly employed by the health care facility
• Persons not directly involved in patient care but potentially exposed to infectious material that can transmit disease among or from health care personnel and patients
|• People ages 65 and older
• People in congregate settings not otherwise specified as LTCF and persons receiving home and community-based services
• First responders
• Correctional officers and other workers serving people in congregate care settings not included in Phase 1A
• Food and agricultural workers
• U.S. Postal Service workers
• Manufacturing workers
• Grocery store workers
• Education workers
• Clergy and other essential support for houses of worship
• Public transit workers
• Individuals caring for children or adults in early childhood and adult day programs
|• People aged 16-64 with high risk conditions causing increased risk for severe disease
Essential workers in these sectors:
• Transportation and logistics
• Water and wastewater
• Food service
• Housing construction
• Finance, including bank tellers
• Information technology
• Energy, including nuclear reactors
• Legal services
• Federal, state, county and local government workers, including county election workers, elected officials and members of the judiciary and their staff
• Public safety
• Public health workers
• DGDP Medical Director Dr. Brian Friedrich explains the COVID 19 Vaccine
• Click here to read how The Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Click here to read the Reopening-Implementation Policy for The Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence (PDF).