The Cardinal Krol Homes is a campus-based, Intermediate Care Facility (ICF/ID) for men with intellectual and physical disabilities. It includes three residential buildings with 30 beds and is located adjacent to Cardinal O’Hara High School at 1745 South Sproul Road in Springfield, Delaware County, PA 19064.
The Cardinal Krol Homes serve men over the age of 21 with intellectual and physical disabilities, dementia, early onset Alzheimer’s or other medical needs.
Our program includes:
- 24-hour specialized disabilities nursing
- Medical Director
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language therapy
- Residential and nutritional services
- Recreational therapy
- Psychological and behavioral support
- Spiritual and social services
- End-of-life hospice care
- Active parent group
- And much more …
Our facilities include a newly constructed, state-of-the-art three building campus. Each home includes private bedrooms, shared common space and a medical unit.