St. Edmond’s Home for Children is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF/ID) which provides a tradition of compassionate ministry for children who are intellectually disabled and medically fragile. It is located at 320 South Roberts Road in Rosemont, PA 19010.
St. Edmond’s Home serves 44 boys and girls under the age of 21 with intellectual and physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, chromosomal anomalies, and other medical issues.
Our interdisciplinary team of professionals assists each child in achieving his/her potential with a holistically oriented plan of care that includes:
- 24-hour specialized pediatric nursing
- Four-bed special care unit with ventilators
- On-site Medical Director specializing in pediatrics
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech/language therapy
- Residential and nutritional services
- Recreational therapy
- Summer camp
- Spiritual and social services
- Active parent group
- And much more …
Our property is set on a beautiful 15-acre campus. Our children enjoy semi-private rooms, a medical unit, chapel, a sensory garden, and an indoor swimming pool in a beautifully landscaped country setting.